Tuesday, November 3, 2009

When the song changes

The blessedness and craziness of life has kept me busy. Happily, a part of that blessedness and craziness is a special man who reminded me that a lack of romance can be sweet and it was just what I needed: company, friendship and lots and lots of laughter!

But um...it's changing between us, quite unexpectedly I might add. He held off long enough, I'll give him that much. For a while he seemed to understand that I didn't want anything more than the friendship we had. Now I find that on the nights when we would be out with friends, we're alone. He'd rather we went out to dinner alone than go with everyone else to see a movie. His tone has changed too. He's more cautious about the way he speaks to me. I can see he's working up a speech because he's the dramatic speech-giving kinda guy. He's making it as obvious as possible that he's not in the friend zone anymore and honestly...maybe I'm not either ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment